Every detail matters.
It can be hard to get a handle on something as vast and complex as your IT infrastructure – especially if you’re undergoing rapid growth, are in the middle of a post-merger integration, or are facing new regulations and compliance requirements.
However, a clear picture is precisely what you need if you want to make sure you’re getting the most out of your technology. After all, the only way to make wise decisions is from a place of total understanding.
The good news? We know exactly how to get you there.
Step by step.
Whether you want to improve the way you manage your infrastructure overall, or want to dive in and make sure each critical element is working at its best, our IT assessment will give you a thorough review of your company’s environment and technology systems.
First, we conduct an in-depth review of all your critical technology areas. Next, we evaluate them against best practices. Finally, we give you a written evaluation and set of recommendations to help you get a better return on your IT investment, and even leverage it as a business advantage.
Of course, if you need help implementing your plan, we can do that too.
We offer Infrastructure Assessments for:
- Data Storage: SAN, permissions, performance, accessibility, availability
- Server Infrastructure: Warranty-support, performance, capability planning, virtualization, operating system
- Network Infrastructure: Power, environment controls, UPS, warranty-support
- Networking Infrastructure-Carrier Services: ISP, network-switching, wireless, cabling and connectivity, LAN, WAN, warranty-support
- Cloud Services: Compliance, availability, accessibility, service delivery models
- Disaster Recovery-Business Continuity: DR planning-readiness, business and impact analysis, backups
- Network Security: Password policies, anti-virus, anti-spam, firewall, content filtering, physical security
- Telephony: All aspects of your telephony solution
These are just some of the ways a Plow Networks assessment can be valuable to your business:
- Identifies risks that may threaten operational availability
- Provides an end-to end view of physical and virtual infrastructure, applications, storage and networks
- Provides a better understanding of interdependence so you can plan for possible problems that could impact your business
- Identifies bottlenecks and ways to optimize servers, storage and networks for better performance and improved service levels
- Eliminates guesswork so your IT infrastructure can be properly designed and aligned with your business objectives
- Helps your business move from being reactive to proactive, turning technology into a competitive advantage rather than a detriment