Migrate from one Microsoft 365 tenant to another with our proven methodology for tenant migrations.
Over many migrations, we have developed a robust approach to the migration of Microsoft 365 data as well as the surrounding infrastructure.
Why you may need Tenant to Tenant migration
Tenant migrations arise from a variety of business scenarios, the main ones being: Mergers or acquisitions, Divestitures, Geographical relocations, Tenant name changes.
In these scenarios where the business is already established in Microsoft 365, a tenant to tenant migration (and other migrations) may be required. These migrations can be complex and involve many moving parts with identity needing the most consideration.
What we deliver
Our methodology ensures we deliver the right service the first time. We begin by working with your business to understand complex business requirements and an assessment of your tenant and infrastructure so we can ensure a fit for purpose migration, delivered by certified consultants and project managers. We will deliver everything required including:
- Migration Plan
- Detailed assessment of the environment
- End to end migration of Identity, Exchange, Teams, SharePoint, OneDrive and more
- Optionally migrate on-premises servers, Active Directory, file shares and other services as required
- Automation of tasks and processes where possible to streamline the migration
- Guidance around best practice for tenant migrations and inputs into your change management process
- Optionally manage your Microsoft 365 environment after you migrate and streamline your support and management of the environment
- Migration Assessment
- Tenant to Tenant Migration
- Enhanced 365 Managed Services
- Backup for Microsoft 365