All of the rich calling features included with Microsoft 365 Business Voice, and some.
Plow Voice is a hosted, cloud-based Voice Over IP (VOIP) phone system that works as an integrated voice system within Microsoft Teams. With Plow Voice, you have a fully featured, direct-dial phone system that works on your desktop, smart phone, or approved PBX phone.
- Direct dial phone lines, 800 numbers, fax numbers
- Soft phone via MSFT Teams desktop/laptop, mobile calling via MSFT Teams IOS/Android app, desktop phone via MSFT Teams-certified PBX devices (Poly and YeaLink)
- Individual user features: caller ID, call hold/park/forwarding, number blocking, warm/cold transfer, voice mail w/ transcription
- Group user features: call queues, integrated conferencing, hold music
- Admin features: Number porting, IVR, E911, routing, local and 800 numbers, fax lines, call logs, analytics/reporting
Benefits of Plow Voice
Simple – users should have a simple, unified platform for communication and collaboration, including voice
Work From Anywhere – voice services should be available anywhere that has connectivity (home, office, mobile)
Easy and Intuitive – users should not have to struggle to figure out how use our phone service, minimal training needed
Fully Featured – all the features you’d expect from a corporate phone system
No IT Required – don’t make us host/support an on-premise solution like traditional phone lines or a legacy PBX
No Long-Term Commitment – don’t force us to sign a long-term contract, as we need to be able to easily add/remove users as needed