FastTrack your journey to the cloud.
Most organizations with more than 150 licenses of Microsoft 365 are entitled to a Microsoft benefit entitled “FastTrack” however we have found very few understand what is available.
We have years of experience delivering FastTrack benefits to our clients. We want organizations to get the most out of their Microsoft cloud investments.
What is FastTrack and what will it do for me?
Think of FastTrack like “phone a friend” – and you can use it any time you require assistance with how to deploy and enhance adoption of any Microsoft 365 components in your organization. Leveraging FastTrack, you will receive access to:
- A customized guide to and understanding of, the key factors to successful technology adoption – we call this your Success Plan and we create one for every client.
- A tried and tested set of onboarding processes; recommended by Microsoft
- Technical workshops and specific guidance for your organization delivered remotely by our Microsoft certified FastTrack consultants
- Highly certified Microsoft subject matter experts and online resources
- Assistance with adoption and change management strategies and tools
What does this service cost?
FastTrack is a Microsoft benefit provided to organizations free-of-charge. FastTrack services with Plow Networks are included by default in your Microsoft 365 subscription (subject to Microsoft entitlement rules). Better still, you have access to FastTrack onboarding services for the lifetime of your licensing agreement.
Which Microsoft cloud services are covered under FastTrack?
All Microsoft 365 workloads: Exchange Online, Skype for Business, Teams, Yammer, SharePoint, OneDrive for Business, Azure AD Premium, Azure Information Protection and Intune are covered.
Who from my business should be involved in the FastTrack activity with Plow Networks?
FastTrack is a guidance service (migration benefit excluded) so your technical staff members are required to perform and deliver the work with our assistance. Business stakeholders are required to assist with the change management and steering of the wider Microsoft 365 project, and we work to guide you and be there every step of the way.