Get to know Azure.
Achieve your goals with the freedom and flexibility to build, manage, and deploy your applications anywhere. Use your preferred languages, frameworks, and infrastructure—even your own datacenter and other clouds—to solve challenges large and small.
With help from Azure, you have everything you need to build your next great solution.
Benefits you get from using a Microsoft Tier 1 Cloud Solution Provider for your Azure subscription.
- Local support with escalation path to Microsoft. Your CSP will be your single point of contact for both technical and billing.
- You pay only for what you need and what you use. And you can end or move your subscriptions at any time.
- Monthly consolidated billing. If you’re using other services from us, we will consolidate and give you a summary invoice of all your spending including Azure.
- Drill down in your cloud spending. One of the important tasks when using the public cloud is having control on your cloud spending. By understanding who is using what and at what cost, you can optimize your environments. Your CSP can help you from being over charged for services you don’t need.
- Subscription provisioning and management. Save your IT department time in and let the CSP advice and provision your subscriptions. You’ll have the same control and features in the subscriptions.
- Competitive pricing compared to web/direct and Enterprise Agreement.
- Access to expert cloud consultants
Meet any challenge with Plow Networks—your partner in the cloud.
Azure is global. Azure is local.
Create extraordinary experiences for all of your customers—whether they’re right next door or on the other side of the world. With data centers in more global regions, the largest compliance portfolio of any cloud provider, and a bold commitment to sustainability, you don’t need to choose between quantity and quality when you build on Azure.
Pay less on Azure.
Take advantage of unique savings programs and learn why AWS is 5 times more expensive than Azure for Windows Server and SQL Server.